Introduction to Performance Reporting Productivity and Profit Improvement Planning.
Chartered Accountants play a vital role in producing accurate financial reports and ensuring clients are clear as to the reality of their circumstances, as a profession, we do this well. But imagine an expanded responsibility, where in addition to preparing the lagging indicators of performance CAs were able to influence management decision making so their clients are better able to solve problems, increase profitability, take advantage of growth opportunities, and improve lifestyles. This is the true essence of business advisory. Philip Arnfield CA is presenting a workshop series where the objective is to build the skill set of CAs so they are able to help small business owners make better management decisions.
63 Chartered Accountants have registered to date, you are welcome to join us.
At the conclusion of this workshop series participants will be able to:
- Isolate the key profit drivers of businesses operating across an array of industries.
- Determine the optimum level of profitability of a business based upon the existing pricing structure and production capacity of the enterprise.
- Calculate the gap between the optimal level of performance and actual level achieved in the previous financial year, based on actual client data where it is available and reasonable assumptions in the absence of actual data.
- Establish a process to validate the assumptions made in the previous assessment.
- Prepare client reports:
- Highlighting the variance between actual and optimum level of performance.
- Referring to the assumptions still requiring validation and how to progress in this regard.
- Noting possible reasons for the under-performance.
- Outlining the options for remedial action detailing the specific impact on profitability and cash flow of implementing the action.
- Be capable of instructing clients in establishing weekly targets and an annual budget based upon optimal performance of the key profit drivers.
Structure of Training Event
Tell me and I forget, show me and I remember, let me do it and I understand.
There will be four webinar sessions delivered via Teams Webinar, each session lasting 30 minutes.
At the conclusion of each session, participants will be asked to complete a small activity or assignment that reinforces the lessons delivered during the presentation.
Forty-eight hours after each webinar there will be a follow-up tutorial delivered via Teams Webinar. During this tutorial, the answers to the assignments will be reviewed and discussed.
Participants will also have the opportunity to ask questions and seek clarification on any topics covered during the webinar sessions or related to the assignments.
The follow-up tutorial will last approximately 30- minutes.
Follow the Registration Link for Dates & times and presenter bio