Identify failings in reporting to SME clients
And learn to write Management Reports explaining how to imporove business performance
Available online from Friday 27th April 2018.
- On demand videos so you can work at your own pace.
- Live tutorials, Q & A sessions and unlimited mentoring.
- ive sessions recorded. L
- porting and analysis templates. Re
- Designed so experienced accountants can skip lessons they are familiar with while providing inexperienced learners an opportunity to develop new skills.
As a result of completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify the common failings in the way accountants report financial performance to small business clients.
- Use an analysis template to quickly convert detailed compliance reports into an easier to analyse format.
- Detect important trends affecting client profitability and cashflow.
- Use a profit Optimiser template to create recommendations to clients as to how to correct adverse trends.
- Create a meaningful two-page Management Report highlighting areas of concern as well as developing opportunities, with recommendations for action.